College Basketball's March Madness is less than two weeks away, and this weeks show is gettin' more specific, to help you fill out those brackets!
* Vulnerable Big Dogs: Top 25 teams will be ranked as favorites in the tourney... We'll discuss some of the teams you might want to stay away from.
* Hot Going In: Last 10 games before the tourney are important! Take a look at what your favorites accomplished in February.
* Conference Tourney: 6 of the last 10 years the National Champ also won their Conference Tournament!
* Power Conferences: Since 1990 only one National Champ came from a conference other than the "Big 6", and only one other team has been in the title game.
* Dominant Conference: Going back as far as 1990 two teams from the same conference have NEVER played each other for the National Championship.
* How Strong is a Bubble?: Bubble teams usually run out of gas on the way to the dance, and their bubble bursts before the first weekend.
* #1 vs. #1: Only three times since 1990 have two number 1 seeds played in the National Championship.